Tuesday, November 25, 2008

breakfast hunt series..

Didn’t feel like queueing this morning.
Although not as bad as China, queueing is also not a pleasant experience here.

Thus for this morning breakfast I headed up directly to get some food which only take seconds to get.

Yet it is not the freakin’ KFC, it is still nasi campur.

The location is right at the corner of Jl. Niaga and Jl. Karyawan.

It’s just a small stall which lots of people come and go.
The nasi campur are already packed.
Two alternatives available, with egg or with meat (beef).
So I just ask for what I want, they’ll wrap it up and off I go.
I saw some people have their breakfast there, but it is not a good idea, since they dun have any decent place to seat.
It’s called Nasi Campur Mbak Nik.
And here they are..seconds before devoured

Price is used to be 3 K, now is 3.5 K.
But hey, it still 25 cents USD …and eatable
Enjoy.



Oddiez
Breakfast in Mojokerto series.Nov 2008.

No comments: