Monday, July 23, 2007

Frozen heart

I frozed my heart once.
At least I think I did.
A thick layer of ice should protect it,
from anything or anyone that could hurt it.
Even though I never felt happiness too.

It melts..
I can feel it,
the ice is certainly melting now.

Someone or something warm must get too close.
Too late to avoid.

I can feel the pain again.
Tears can run down again wetting my cheeks.
Though chuckles and big grins also appear sometimes,
exposing my teeth and my merry heart.
And suddenly I can start to write again.

I realized….all this time.
It’s only recess time.
Before the life goes on, and I am still in it.

With bitter pain and torture….
and sweet love and caring..

Have to train this old heart again.
To recover from its numbness
To feel and live again….. once more.


Oddz.
Mojoville, Sunday night,
22 July 2007

No comments: