Thursday, June 14, 2007

This world is a gigantic PUJASERA

You are what you eat.

Thus, dunia ini adalah sebuah pujasera raksasa.

I am just a simple nasi goreng kepiting.

She is a complicated french cuisine.(nitpicking is her way of life)

He is just a rujak cingur petis with 3 lombok.(smells strong, very hot, and don't give a damn), or maybe he's juz a sweet cold red es campur.

She is a bakso maniac, cheap one with may flours in it :).
which often dreams of nice fried kue tiau.

My daughter is a Zaru soba (cold green noodles with soy sauce, so simple :)

But I'm also
an fried oyster with egg, no matter ala penang or ala taiwan,
nasi buk madura (sold in Malang),
soto lamongan with lots of jeruk nipis and koya(fried garlic and coconut)
peking roast duck,
hongkong style roast duck,
steaming bowl of oxtail soup,
black soup of rawon iga.
cheese cake which melts nicely in your mouth.
sometimes also the stinky tofu. (hiks, missed it so much)

A friend asked me once, which food I don't like.
Makes me quiet for such a long time, thinkin' so hard.
( biasa melarat sih, must eat everything to survive )

So who am I , actually, in this Gigantic Pujasera ?

Ever wondering which food r u ?

No comments: